I have MOVED this Blog to JanetCallaway.com - CLICK HERE to join me there.


Sunday, January 2, 2011

How to Dreamline by Janet Callaway The Natural Networker


Here is one final process I wanted to share with you to help make 2011 your best year ever. My suggestion would be that you read The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss. Go to his chapter on entitled “System Reset” and learn about dreamlining. As he says, it is both fun and hard. Guaranteed you will never look at your life the same way.

Dreamlining encourages you to think BIG! It is a way to help you obtain what you want in life. To get started, all you need to do is answer these 3 questions:

What do I want to have?”

What do I want to be?”

What do I want to do?”

Seems simple enough, doesn't it? Here's the “catch.” You have to answer these questions for the next six month and the next twelve months.

So that you can get started right away, here is a link to Tim's Blog. Scroll half way down the page and you will see worksheets that you can use to Dreamline. Here's the link to the page on Tim's Blog:


Tim created an incredible life for himself following these principles. You can read more about it when you are on his blog.

So, tell me, do you like/love the idea of dreamlining or does it “scare” you? Janet

0 comments:

Post a Comment