I have MOVED this Blog to JanetCallaway.com - CLICK HERE to join me there.


Sunday, November 28, 2010

One Millimeter Philosophy by Tony Robbins


What will it take for us to realize our potential? Could we be so close that the next step could be the one that opens the door?

I love the 1 millimeter philosophy. We are all closer than we might imagine. Dr Terry Paulsen even goes so far as to say that we might be winning and not have realized it. Whether we have already won and haven’t realized it yet or are 1 millimeter away focus on what you want to accomplish and why you want to accomplish it.


Know that you can make a difference by persevering. Having met and worked with a lot of very successful people I know that they are not much different from everyone else. They have had doubts, fears and frustrations along their paths but they believed in themselves, knew why they were making the necessary sacrifices and went the extra millimeter. One Millimeter is the difference from average to great.

Take the next step and change the world.

2 comments:

  1. Might want to see what you can do about white text on a white background. Took me a minute to realize I needed to select the text so it would show up. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx for letting me know, Kim. Interesting things do happen in cyberspace. It is now fixed so other can enjoy what Tony has to say.

    ReplyDelete