Sunday is a perfect day for reflection as one week ends and a new one begins. The following post by Robin and Judy is a perfect reminder for us to keep things in perspective, to enjoy the process and to celebrate life. Janet
Life can sometimes feel like a jigsaw puzzle. Out of that, are some interesting life strategies, that can apply to how you can put your life back together. Here are a few ideas, for you to think about…
1. Don’t force a fit. If something is meant to be, it will come together naturally.
2. When things aren’t going so well, take a break. Everything will look different when you return.
3. Be sure to look at the big picture. Getting hung up on the little pieces only leads to frustration.
4. Perseverance pays off. Every important puzzle went together bit by bit, piece by piece.
5. When one spot stops working, move to another. But be sure to come back later (see above).
6. The creator of the puzzle gave you the picture as a guidebook.
7. Variety is the spice of life. It’s the different colors and patterns that make the puzzle interesting.
8. Establish the border first. Boundaries give a sense of security and order.
9. Don’t be afraid to try different combinations. Some matches are surprising.
10. Take time to celebrate your successes (even little ones).
11. Anything worth doing takes time and effort. A great puzzle can’t be rushed. But, what a wonderful picture it can be, when completed!